Why Football Fans Stay With Us
The Northern Quarters offers miles more space than a hotel room, and when you’re travelling to Manchester with friends for a big football match – it makes a world of difference. Here’s our quick round up on why we’re the location of choice for the smart supporters.
1. Social space: You’ll have your own spacious lounge for debating the match’s best moments, in comfort. There’s also a wide-screen TV.
2. Fully-Equipped kitchen and dining area: You’ll have all that you need to cook a proper breakfast feast. For supplies, there’s a giant supermarket just across the street. Stock up and you’ve good to go anytime, day or night.
3. Cafes, bars and restaurants on your doorstep: Prefer to sample Manchester’s best establishments? The Northern Quarter is one of the city’s best areas for dining and nightlife. For Northern breakfasts we recommend our neighbours, The Koffee Pot. This Manchester institution is a short walk from us and serves everything from a selection of fry ups to smoked kippers, and even breakfast cocktails. Go find out what a frickle is.
4. Space to snooze. Let the rest of them carry on… you still expect a decent kip. We offer one and two bedroom suites so can have some space to yourself when you need it, and return home in great spirits as well as great shape.
5. Private balconies in our tower rooms: Gin and tonic with a private view? Absolutely.
Once you experience the luxury of our spacious, fully-furnished apartments, you’ll never want to stay in a hotel again.